Monday, August 30, 2010

Act of Congress Coming to SoFlo!!!

A few posts ago, I posted a video of my brother-in-law's band "Act of Congress." Please go and review that video, because they are coming to South Florida!! Here are the dates:

Tuesday September 7th
Broward College (Coconut Creek)
7:00pm

Wednesday September 8th
Broward College (Davie)
7:00pm

PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GO AND SUPPORT THIS BAND!!! I'm not only saying that because my best friend/family member is involved, but the musical experience/message is worth your while! Adam and I grew up making music together, and I've been heavily influenced by his music. Go check out their MySpace page at www.myspace.com/actofcongress to hear some tunes. When I find out if there's a cover charge or not, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment